Your local production engineer in Aberdeen
Flexible and innovative Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Trained with extensive experience in Machine Shop Operations. Throughout career, has gained respect from colleagues, clients and 3rd party suppliers, managing various sizes of teams. Involved in recruiting, training, mentoring and coaching new and existing team members to ensure the delivery of first class products and service.
- Flexible, effective leader and coach who excels at using proven methods and cuffing edge technology to successfully streamline operations and increase productivity
- Setting and controlling of budgets
- Excellent knowledge of planning work flow, managing of multiple priorities and meet daily production and precision engineering targets
- A “can do” attitude which is shared with colleagues to ensure work is delivered on time and of high standards
- Recruit, train and mentor new recruits to high standard in order for them to be integrated into the team
- Utilise Lean Six Sigma and related process improvement techniques, ensuring the most cost-effective manufacturing process
- Analytical with high attention to detail
- Can work to tight deadlines without compromising quality and safety
- Developing and improving of processes and reporting to improve production accuracy
- Thorough knowledge of manganese phosphate and zinc phosphate
- Thorough knowledge of turning, milling, grinding, boring, honing, welding and assembly
- CNC programming Mazatrol, Mazak Integrex, Fanuc, Caps, Fadal, Siemens, Pronum and machines with up to 5th axes
- CAD/CAM System: TopSolid V7, Auto Cad 2012, Inventor 2014, Edge Cam 2013, CIMCO V7
- SAP, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, Tricorn System, Plan-de-CAMpagne (PDC).
- Tool Boss – vending m/c software
- MC Office, Advanced Excel
- Proficient in MRP/ERP systems
- Trainer / Implementer of CAD/CAM/PDM – TOPSOLID.
- Trainer / Implementer of ERP/APM – Plan-de-CAMpagne (PDC).
- Continuously achieves KPIs set as well as speeding up production by up to 90%
- Designed all tools for large project for BP
- 1.49% NCR KPI Achieved from expected 1.5%
- Continuously achieved KPIs weekly throughput
- Continuously achieved KPIs OTIF
call us now on
01224 379 780